As Skiidy Gonzales Transfers continues to grow we are always on the lookout for exceptionally talented individuals to join our hard-working and extremely successful team. If you would like to join the Skiidy Gonzales team and the famous yellow vans, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
- Full time: 35 hours per week (average 5 days pw)
- Full time: 30 hours per week (average 4 days pw)
- Part time: 24 hours per week (average 3 days pw)
Due to the nature of the work these hours are calculated as an average. It is expected that in peak weeks you will work over your allotted hours and quiet weeks you will work less.
Predominantly based out of Morzine, Bourg St Maurice , La plagne & Val d'isere, transport routes between Geneva airport and resorts in the Portes Du Soleil area, Grand Massif area. Tarentaise region or any location deemed appropriate for execution of job role.
To transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skill.
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of
maintenance work required – spot checks will be carried out
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients travelling with the
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times
through, courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal
presentation (including neat trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed
uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required.
Customer focused, good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills
Excellent driver, excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, wide range of driving experience, customer service background, experience of driving minibuses is an advantage, experience driving in snowy/icy conditions is an advantage, French language is an advantage.
Minimum age 25, EU Passport holders only. Professional driving qualification and or 2 seasons of driving experience required. If not must be available to attend training course. Employment contract subject to successful completion of training course.
Competitive hourly rate.
- CV's submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appropriate candidates will be forwarded a recruitment form to complete.
- Applicants with relevant experience will undergo a telephone interview.
- Selected candidates will need to submit references for approval.
- Successful applicants will be offered a place on our winter training course at the expense of Skiidy Gonzales, commencing in early December. We expect full attendance on this course by all recruits. All candidates passing this course will be given a contract with Skiidy Gonzales and pay will begin after the completion of this training week.
Full time (35 hours per week with a requirement for more during busy times)
Skiidy Gonzales Head Office (Morzine)
To be confirmed
The purpose of the Sales and Administration Assistant role within Skiidy Gonzales is to act as the first point of
contact with international contract clients, public clients and other transfer companies and to manage requests via
email, telephone and face-to-face in both English and French.
This will involve working with the operations, scheduling and wider sales and administration teams to ensure that all
enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in a friendly manner, all sales opportunities are followed-up and maximised
and that pertinent information is transmitted to other teams within appropriate timescales.
The Sales and Administration Assistant will generally help to ensure the smooth running of the busy office during the
winter season undertaking any task required to aid in this objective.
Experience and Personal Requirements
- Dealing with enquiries from the public via email, telephone or face-to-face in both English and French
- Ownership of requests from high-value contract clients – ensuring that the requests are actioned and
- Providing support to operations and driving teams in dealing with and communicating resolutions to any
The Sales and Administration Assistant will require to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Experience of office and administration tasks in a busy, fast-moving environment
- Experience of dealing with internal and external client audiences at all levels of business and in dealing with
enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and French with Spanish an advantage
- An understanding of the ski industry and French Alpine region would be preferable but not essential
although a willingness to learn quickly is absolutely necessary for the role
The Sales and Administration Assistant will possess the following personal qualities:
- The ability to remain calm and focussed in a busy, fast-paced office environment
- A friendly, enthusiastic approach to dealing with tasks and in communicating with all company clients and
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks while ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- A team player who is happy to get involved in all aspect of office life as is required as an integral part of a
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
If you are shortlisted for the role, you will be asked to complete a further short application and then, if successful at
this stage, be asked to attend interview in Morzine or London (dates to be confirmed).
Over the years we have had over 340 drivers since we began back in 2006. Many of our drivers return year on year and we strive to maintain a great relationship with our employees. To give new applicants an idea of what its like to work for us, we have asked them to complete a small questionnaire below rating their experience as Excellent, Good, Fair or Poor. And to leave comments of their positive experience. Have at look our live feedback for yourself!