We are currently looking for following position:
D1, D, or D+E Class licence holders - Full or Part-time from December 2023 until April 2024 - APPLY HERE
B Class licence holders - Up to 9 seater minibus - Full or Part-time from December 2023 until March/April 2024 - APPLY HERE
Do you have the following:
- Minimum age 21 (due to insurance)
- European passport or Carte de séjour holder
- One of the following driving licences or experiences;
- A FULL D1 driving licence (with no 101 restrictions)
- Or a full C or D licence
- Or a B licence - If you do, you must have 2 years, or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of driving experience from any previous employment.
- A Taxi/Private Hire licence
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, and a wide range of driving experience?
- Do you have a customer service background?
- Have a satisfactory criminal record check
Furthermore, are you customer-focused, a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team player?
Description & Duties:
You will be predominantly based in the Morzine (France) area, and the routes between Geneva airport and resorts of the Portes Du Soleil area, or any location deemed appropriate for execution of job roles. You will need to transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work required –
- spot checks will be carried out on your vehicles
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the company
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation (including neat trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards and other heavy items.
- The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic
APPLY HERE depending on your drivers' licence:
B Class (Drivers Licence - Minibus with upto 9 seats) Drivers - APPLY HERE
D1, D, D+E Drivers with no restrictions and validated Driver CPC & Tachograph card - APPLY HERE
In return we will offer you:
- Fully and comprehensive in-house driver training programme.
- Competitive salary related to your licence and type of vehicle you will drive, and years of service with us.
- Hourly wage - an average hourly wage better or comparable to other service industry jobs. And plenty of tips!
- A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time
- Staff accommodation - on a first come basis
- A fully bilingual operational team to support you.
- Comprehensive assistance in the French system
- We will cover your Swiss visa & permits
- Multicultural team - 30 different nationalities within the team last winter
- Winter & Summer work
- Further driver training assistance gaining more licence categories
Does the thought of meeting interesting and inspiring people excite you? Do you want to be part of a fun family that is rewarded with an awesome time in the mountains supported by the best team? Then it's time to apply here for the most memorable season.. See you soon!