- Full time: 35 hours per week (average 5 days pw)
- Full time: 30 hours per week (average 4 days pw)
- Part time: 24 hours per week (average 3 days pw)
Due to the nature of seasonal work we require some flexibility during peak periods. It is expected that in peak weeks you will work over your allotted hours and during quiet weeks you will work less.
Predominantly based in Morzine, Bourg St Maurice, Meribel, La plagne, Tignes & Val d'isere. Or on routes between Geneva airport and resorts in the Portes Du Soleil area, Grand Massif area. Tarentaise region or any location deemed appropriate for execution of job role.
To transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work required –
spot checks will be carried out
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the company
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation (including neat trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required.
Customer focused, good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Specific Job Skills
Excellent driver, excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, wide range of driving experience, customer service background, experience of driving minibuses is an advantage, experience driving in snowy/icy conditions is an advantage, French language is an advantage.
Minimum age 25, EU Passport holders only. Professional driving qualification and or 2 years or two winter seasons of driving experience required (freight or passenger driving). If not must be available to attend an advanced driving course before the winter season. Employment contract will be issued subject to successful completion of induction and assessment course.
Competitive salary related to vehicle type driven and years of service with us.
- CV's submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appropriate candidates will be forwarded a recruitment form to complete.
- Applicants with relevant experience will undergo a telephone interview.
- Selected candidates will need to submit references for approval.
- Successful applicants will be offered a place on our winter training course at the expense of Skiidy Gonzales, commencing in early December. We expect full attendance on this course by all recruits. All candidates passing this course will be given a contract with Skiidy Gonzales and pay will begin after the completion of this training week.