We are currently looking for Transfer Drivers to join our epic team next Winter 2021/22. Do you have the following:
- Minimum age 23 (due to insurance)
- EU Passport holders ONLY
- One of the following driving licences or experiences;
- > A D1 CPC driving licence (D1 with no 101 restriction)
- > A full C or D licence
- > A Taxi/Private Hire licence
- > An advanced driver or chauffeur certification (minimum 4 days course )
- > Or 2 years, or two seasons, (Winter or Summer) of driving experience required for freight or passenger driving, on a category B licence.
- Are you an excellent driver, have excellent time keeping, full clean driving license held for at least 3 years, and a wide range of driving experience?
- Do you have a customer service background?
- Do you have experience driving in snowy/icy conditions?
Furthermore, are you customer focused, a good communicator, confident, reliable, flexible, tolerant attitude, excellent personal presentation, respond well to directives, able to get on with others and be a team-player?
Description & Duties:
You will be predominantly based in the Morzine or the Chamonix area, and the routes between Geneva airport and resorts of the Portes Du Soleil/ Chamonix valley area, or any location deemed appropriate for execution of job roles. You will need to transport guests in a safe and timely manner between Geneva airport and their accommodation whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of customer service.
Due to the nature of seasonal work we require some flexibility during peak periods. It is expected that in peak weeks you will work over your allotted hours and during quiet weeks you will work less.
- Calm, confident, safe driving skills
- Maintenance of your allocated vehicle – cleanliness, fuel levels, reporting of maintenance work required –
spot checks will be carried out
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer service to all clients traveling with or inquiring about the company
- Ensure you are an excellent representative of the company at all times through a courteous manner, good personal hygiene and excellent personal presentation (including neat trimmed hair and facial hair, clean/pressed uniform as provided by the company)
- Locating accommodation drop off and pick up points as required.
- Lifting, carrying, loading and unloading luggage including skis, snowboards and other heavy items.
- The ability to remain calm and be diplomatic.
In return we will offer you:
- Fully and comprehensive training programme.
- Competitive salary related to vehicle type driven and years of service with us.
- A very flexible and accommodating approach to your working time.
Do you want to be part of a fun family that is rewarded with an awesome time in the mountains supported by the best team? Do you crave adventure and stunning scenery? Then it's time to apply here for the most memorable season!
- Stage 1 - CV's submitted to email@example.com
- Stage 2 - Appropriate candidates will be forwarded a Recruitment Form to complete.
- Stage 3 - Applicants with relevant experience will undergo an interview via Skype/Zoom/Hangouts/Facetime.
- Stage 4 - Selected candidates will need to submit references for approval.
- Stage 5 - Successful applicants will be offered a place on our winter training course at the expense of Skiidy Gonzales, commencing in early December. We expect full attendance on this course by all recruits. All candidates passing this course will be given a contract with Skiidy Gonzales and pay will begin after the completion of this training week.
- Stage 6 - Party with Team Skiidy!